2010-08-29

ART: Mom's Little Admirer


I was originally supposed to draw a second Paulina pic but I ran out of time (I intended to release all of these pics before the end of August). Instead, have Mrs. Turner. Oh, and there's also her biggest little fan too ;)

In case you wonder, Mrs. Turner here was originally part of an older, unfinished picture. However, I ran into some problems with that one so it'll stay unreleased for the time being. Maybe later? I can't tell for sure.

2 comments:

ThaMan said...

Very suggestive with the placement of the wand. And poor Patrick. He risked death to see Mrs. Turner in her one piece.

She definitely still has it. If she were wearing the two piece from the Ms. Dimmsdale episode, Cosmo might be shooting of some of "magic" a little prematurely.

Anonymous said...

Great stuff!
Hey, Patrick Star is also there. What a nice idea.