2010-12-19

COMMISSION: Final Confrontation

This is the third commission for Toonspew, based on his MLaaTR fan fic called My Life as a Von Neumann Device.

Download the image (and the rest of the SFW commissions) from Mediafire (no password)

Jenny (in XJ-10 form) and Misty are charging towards the insane hybrid of Brit Crust and Vexus, who is powered by the mysterious pip crystals (seen in the MLaaTR season 2 episode 'Dressed to Kill').

I tried out some shading and lighting techniques I hadn't used in my earlier work. Hope you like it.

XJ-10's design is largely based on odaleex's work (his XJ-10 pic was the first fan pic I saw of that particular model), mainly this piece. I believe he based his on those blueprints we saw in the MLaaTR Christmas Special. So, the XJ-10 you see here is a mix of his design, the official XJ-10 design and my design.

I Also made a wallpaper version specifically tailored for my commissioner and reuploaded the first MLaaVND commission (see the original post here).

No comments: