2010-12-19

COMMISSION: Freelance Shame Squad


A darker piece, again for Toonspew's MLaaTR fan fic My Life as a Von Neumann Device. This one features Jenny in a rather humiliating situation. The pic itself is somewhat spoilerrific, so I don't wish to go into details.

I tried to emulate the atmospheric "cinematic effects" from Left 4 Dead 1 for the final pic, giving it a dark and depressing tone. However, I did have a less "epic" alternative take for it, which can be seen below, together with a regular version of the pic with no filters and shading (the one where Jenny has her regular teal/turquoise and white colours).


I didn't intend this to be looked as an erotic piece, but I'm sure there are people getting turned on by something like this...

Oh, and if you guess where the title of the pic comes from, you're awesome... or perhaps just a hack who can use Google.

No comments: