2010-12-19

COMMISSION: Endurance Beyond Belief

More for Toonspew and his fan fic:

Download the image (and the rest of the SFW commissions) from Mediafire (no password)

Following the previous pic, the hybrid of Brit and Vexus has pinned down a wounded Brad in Mrs. Wakeman's underground laboratory. With the intention of getting rid off him, Brit fires a deadly Pip crystal beam towards Brad. However, he's able to endure a blast that would've pretty much killed anyone else. How, you ask? Well, go read the fic!

I went crazy with all sorts of effects and custom brushes with this one. Also, I've been watching a lot of James Cameron films lately as I have the urge to fill every pic with copious amounts of blue. If you don't like it, go blame him! :P

Brad's holding an experimental, robot-mounted gauss gun designed by Nora Wakeman and Sheldon Lee. Obviously, it used to be attached to a robot, though Brit made sure to part the weapon and its previous owner. The look of the gauss gun is pretty much based on the ones you see in the first two Half-Life games. Yeah, I'm totally original :P

No comments: