2015-01-14

ART: Ember's Boy Toys


Back in 2008, when I was still posting actively on WWOEC, there was a short-lived spike in creating erotic fan art of Ember McLain, the pop star ghost villainess from Danny Phantom. I participated in it as well and created this piece, which remained a favourite amongst my watchers for quite some time. While it now obviously looks very dated and amateurish (as it should), I got requests of creating something similar to it for quite some time.

Being that I wasn't exactly all that happy how it turned in the first place, it was only natural that eventually I would have to revisit the subject matter... and no, not in a Lucas kind of way where I artificially throw some glitter on top of the old picture and then proceed to painstakingly repress the original work.

Anyway, this is the result: filthier, racier and now with bonus lesbian sex in the background. I hope you enjoy it!

2 comments:

ThaMan said...

Looks like Ember is working her magic again.

Anonymous said...

There always needs to be more Ember.
Especially by one of the Danny Phantom 34 masters.