2008-06-27

ART: They Went Too Far


This damn pic was delayed pretty badly. I actually rushed it so I could move on, resulting in an obviously botched colour scheme and lowered resolution due to uncleaned line art looking scrubby in original size. After that I also found out that Danny Phantom fans took Vlad's bastardous acts in Season 3 rather seriously so he's a hated character in fan art now, be it regular or erotic. Oops. Oh well, you can't please everyone.

The one you see here is the final image, which I finished in May. I'm not posting the smaller, unfinished version, although you'll probably find it in Rule 34 Paheal.

Here's the original description (mind you, this one's written for the rushed piece):


I have to apologize for the small size of the picture. I promised myself not to post unfinished pics but I guess I'm just rushing things because I've had some fantastic new ideas coming up and I have an urge to start doing them this Saturday. Also, it's currently about 9.30 AM where I live and I've stood up all night finishing this particular piece and I really wanted to get it done already :P

Again, I inked this one traditionally. Unfortunately the inking didn't succeed and the outlines turned out really messy. I usually resize my images at a width value of 1400 pixels, but this one looked horrible unless I made it a lot smaller - and it still has some ragged lines. This image will be polished in the near future.

Here's an alternative scene from the awesome Maddie vehicle Maternal Instinct. I always found Vlad sort of sympathetic (until third season, that is), so this one came out naturally. Maddie is also my favorite cartoon MILF right after Dexter's Mom. I originally had an upset Danny watching the show but I eventually removed him to speed things up.

The lighting looks silly but hey, I tried to imitate the actual show - it often doesn't make sense in it either!

I left the gloves and the boots on Maddie as a shout-out to an excellent Star Wars erotic fan fic called Forbidden Love, written by Pyro.


- dlt, April 5th, 2008, 08:07 AM

1 comment:

astaroththekiller said...

I think Maddie have the better ass in all cartoons, after Dexter's mom.