2010-12-19

COMMISSION: Confrontation with Vexus

Despite being the last in line for all the commissions based on Toonspew's fan fic, this is chronologically the earliest pic:


Jenny, stripped off of her armor and weaponry, has just escaped from her prison cell inside Queen Vexus' immense ship. She is being searched by Silver Shell (Sheldon Lee) and Nexus, Vexus' other daughter and the big sister of Vega. They eventually find her... but so too does Vexus.

As with the previous pics, I wanted to try out more advanced shading and lighting effects that are usually absent from my art. The idea was to make these pics to convey a feeling that you're now looking at a big budget feature film presentation instead of a televised cartoon series. Of course, the fan fic itself is quite epic so it all meshes together very nicely.

Featured in this pic:

  • quasi-textured backgrounds
  • orange/blue contrast (you see it everywhere these days)
  • starfield without any planets because there used to be Cluster Prime visible behind Vexus... and then I was informed the battle takes place in our solar system (bye bye, background Cluster planet! It is featured in some of the alternative version, though)
  • Jenny without her clothes on!


I hope you've enjoyed all these commissions. I still have one more to be released very soon, but after that I'm done with all this. It's very unlikely that I'll be taking commissions ever again, as I prefer to be my own master when it comes to erotic fan art.

Many thanks to Toonspew and Hasukawa13 for commissioning me, plus additional thanks to Sniper Tomcat, ThaMan and Sadarax.

3 comments:

ThaMan said...

"If it's a whoopin' you're a wantin'..."

I still haven't read the fic. Guess I should stop being lazy and see what all the hubbub is about.

I don't believe I did anything worthy of thanks. Did I do something?

dlt said...

You did commission me, though I had to cancel your orders since things were getting a little hectic for me at that time.

Aeo06 said...

I wouldn't be surprised if Sheldon whacked off to nude Jenny as they were fighting.