
As most of you are aware, I'm not into lolicon. While I am a fan of The Powerpuff Girls, I aim my lust towards characters such as Miss Keane, Sedusa and Sara Bellum. What you're looking at here is a pic which is simply pieced together by me. As such, it was definitely the hardest commission to pull off properly but in the end I feel that it is also turned out to be the purest commission of the bunch, since it doesn't have that many of my own ideas.
I do have to credit one person who wasn't part of the actual process but served as a valuable provider of both inspiration and reference: utilizator. He has given toon porn fans a couple of very accurately done images featuring Blossom of which I used as guidance for this pic. Infact, what Blossom is doing in my pic mirrors a lot of what is happening in this pic. Sniper Tomcat also provided some feedback during the planning phase, although some of his ideas were eventually left out (such as the inclusion of The Rowdyruff Boys - however, the final image can be interpreted as a presentation of what the RRB are seeing at the moment).
I'm also providing you with an alternative version intended for viewers who do not wish to see liquids.

My commission works are now complete. I will soon be returning to my regular art and while it might be too late for a Christmas pic, I promise you there will be art for New Year's Eve. After that, things will get interesting since I'm once again making an attempt to shift away from Danny Phantom art and into other subjects, some of them featuring characters that are rarely seen in erotic fan art.
So, bring out your adventurous vampire ladies and redheaded showgirls - let's get dangerous!
8 comments:
I'm like you, man. The PPG did nothing for me. Not even in their teen forms could I be budged.
I'd say why but I don't want to come off as an insensitive jerk.
Give me Ms. Keane, Sedusa, Ms. Sara Bellum, and Femme Fatale any day.
Perhaps I should've mentioned that the audience usually consists of polite gentlemen who stay quiet during the performance, with the exception of that one wolf who's constantly howling and banging his head on a table.
Oh, and you can change it from 'two of the shows' to 'one video game and one show'.
You know, before I read your post, it just dawned on me who the redheaded showgirl was. I feel ashamed for not knowing that.
I hope to see some funny stuff in there, too. But I'm fine with just sexy.
And now I know what pictures you'll be working on. And I look forward to them.
They grew up rather nicely.
Dude, you draw very, very well.
I loved all your drawings. I looked at all your gallery, and I thought it all fantastic. But But I dont found the button to track your blog. I would love to follow him.There was a problem or you removed the Gadget?
Anyway, congratulations on the excellent works.
hello mr dlt
i said can you draw an another powerpuff girls pregnant blossom & buttercup are giving birth to babies?
Post a Comment